Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Cinco de Mayo!


Howdy Folks!
  Its been a while and this blog has fallen by the wayside. Fortunately, all is not lost and I'll begin by posting some past projects. Amber at Damasklove.com created several free calendar templates on her blog and I made those said calendars for some co-workers. Little did I know jealously would ensue as others, who I didn't know, approached me as to why they didn't receive a calendar. Wow! Even as adults we still like to have handmade personalize items. Bonus! Here's what I made for the 2012 and 2013 tabloid sized calendars. I love you Picmonkey.com! Their website made it very easy to combine these calendars into one photo (and no they didn't pay me to say that!). Enjoy!

Rae













No comments:

Post a Comment

Kòmantè (Comments)